The Voice of the Ventilation Industry – the European VentilationIndustry Association - hosts event at ISH Fair, Frankfurt.
ISH, Frankfurt, 13 to 17 March 2017 - ISH - one of the most well-known ventilation fair inEurope – will provide the occasion for the European Ventilation Association(EVIA) to meet with partners and key stakeholders.
EVIA is organising a side event on 15th of March between14.00 and 15.00 on Indoor Air Quality. The objective is to present the EVIA IAQlabel and to provide an ideal opportunity to learn about this key topic.
A short presentation of EVIA (the association, priorities,activities and members) will be followed by a panel discussion:
Introduction of the issue and EVIA views: Rick Bruins,Zehnder Group
- Manufacturer point of view: Eric Bataille,Groupe Atlantic
- Scientific point of view: Rob van Holsteijn, VHK
- Regulatory perspective: Claus Haendel, EVIA's Technical Secretary
This panel discussion will be followed by a Q&A session.
EVIA will also share a booth with FGK (Fachverband Gebäude-Klima), the German national association member of EVIA and is lookingforward to interact with the numerous visitors about the state of play ofventilation Regulations at European level.
EVIA is delighted to inform the visitors that it will serveevery morning (from the 15th to the 17th) ISH’s best breakfast from 9 to 11amand that mobile phone charging stations will be available at the booth.
The European Ventilation Industry Association EVIA wasestablishedin July 2010 in order to represent the ventilation industry both inBrusselswith the EU institutions and relevant stakeholders and in the nationalcapitalswith our partners. EVIA takes the view that the ventilation sector canbring avaluable contribution to the energy efficiency targets set by the EU aswell aspromoting a further harmonisation of national product approvalprocessestowards common European standards.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org,tel:+32 (0) 2 732 70 40
Chillventa// 12 October 2016 // Nuremberg (link)
Fan and Ventilation Forum
- 13.00 to 13.10 – Introduction to EVIA
- 13.10 to 13.30 - Future Eco-design Requirement on Fans in EU and US
- What is the ErP Directive?
- How does the ErP Directive impact fans in EU and comparison with US?
- What difference can a high efficiency impeller design make?
- 13.30 to 13.50 – European and International standards
- The new European fan standard for the eco-design directive
- Unidirectional ventilation units
- Transformation of ISO 12759
- 13.50 to 14.10 – Ventilation Regulation
- Overview of 1253/2014
- EVIA and Commission FAQ
- 14.10 to 14.30 – Market Surveillance
- A manufacturers view
- The challenges for all
- Pragmatic solutions
- 14.30 to 14.50 – Recast EPBD and renewal Energy Directive
- 14.50 to 15.00 – Questions and closing remarks
- Closing remarks by Geoff Lockwood