The core of EVIA’s activities is to share knowledge and views on the European legislation impacting the ventilation business with stakeholders and decision-makers. You will find on this section our main views and positions on key EU policies.
See below our latest position papers.
- EHPA, EPEE, eu.bac, Eurovent, EVIA REHVA, TightVent and venticool position: Strengthening Indoor Environment Quality (IEQ) in the revised Energy Performance of Buildings Directive - November 2016
- EVIA position: Achieving both high indoor air quality and low energy consumption in European buildings - July 2016
- EVIA & Eurovent position on Ecodesign requirements for high pressure low volume fans, November 2015
- EVIA Fans WG response to the 2nd stakeholders meeting, January 2015
- EVIA Fans WG comments on VHK discussion document, November 2014
- EVIA position on VHK interim report - Review study of Regulation 327/2011 on fans, September 2014